I used to see other bloggers being nominated for this coveted award and wonder when will I see the prestigious moment to be nominated for the same. Much to my surprise I woke up this morning and found out that abrightstarlight has nominated me and I must tell you I’m so excited, extremely honoured and thankful to her. You all must check her out she’s a beauty and her writings truly justifies my statement. An optimistic girl and her positive attitude towards life will leave you spell bounded. Do visit her: https://abrightstarlight.wordpress.com
And now so here are the simple rules to be followed 🙂 :
and don’t forget to copy these rules to your post !
Questions given by abrightstarlight :
1. How long have you been writing?
Writing to me was always a liberation and I’ve poured out my thoughts in the form of diary entries from as long as I remember being taught in the school by our English teacher to always keep up a diary. So I loved writing and expressing each and every thought of mine to my dearest diary as she never used to judge me for who I was or am. Officially writing on this blog happened only recently when I thought of exploring new paths and give myself more challenges to write more and improve myself with each new piece.
2. What do you love most about your everyday life ?
I love that I’m always loved by my parents, my friends and many more people. I also feel grateful to the fact that I’m sheltered,have more than enough to eat everyday and have cloth to cover my bare body,if nothing more. What more one may ask for !
3. Do you prefer a sunrise or sunset and why?
I would always prefer a sunrise undoubtedly because every sunrise that I happen to witness fills me with hope and inspiration. Sunrise always have a magical effect on me and motivates me every time to see life through a different angle. It always encourages me to think perhaps there’s always a way for things we lost all hopes for.
4. What is your favorite quote?
Not one but there are two quotes both by Shakespeare :
And the other one is from “Romeo and Juliet”
O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I’ll no longer be a Capulet.
What’s in a name? That which we call a rose,
By any other word would smell as sweet
5. Who inspires you?
A truthful answer to this would be no one. But the question could be what inspires me ? The answer to this question is books. Reading books really inspires me and motivates me. These days poetry is grasping my attention. Nature, again, inspires me too :). When you look around yourself there is so much to see and discover that mere difficulties of your life seem so little when you see ants working in groups all day or sparrows feeding their chicks( if they’re called that ). Nature indeed gives you strength.
6. What is your favorite song?
My songs change on a daily basis but there is one that will be my eternal favorite –Jo wada kiya wo nibhana padega. And these days I’m in love with a new song “Moon” by Sleeping at last courtesyabrightstarlight who mentioned about this band in one of her posts.
7. What do you love most about yourself and why?
I never lose hope and I think that’s something really good in me. I never feel anything can push me to feel low although momentarily I do get into the lonely and dark side of the things but eventually I get out victoriously and that’s the thing I love about myself. I’m always hopeful and love to make people happy around me.
8. What is your favorite food?
Not a big fan of junk food and an ardent lover of my mom’s cooking so anything she cooks for me is heaven. 🙂
9. Would you prefer vacationing near a beach or in the woods and why?
Preferably in a tree house placed in the midst of the woods. As I hail from a hilly area, I think my love for trees and fresh air is in my genes 😛 Seriously, I can’t ever survive in a concrete jungle.
10. If you could go anywhere, where would you go? It could be any country or any time in the past.
If this question was asked to me 2 yrs ago definitely I would have gone into my past and retraced back my steps on a certain day. But now I have evolved and in the process of understanding the greater perspective of things which happened or are happening. Now the only place I would love to visit at the moment ,even if it is granted as my dying wish, is New York.
11. What brings you peace?
That nothing was ever able to destroy me completely. I still have my faith intact and have a heart filled with love. I had been a reason for someone else’s smile is another thing that makes me peaceful and happy.
11 Random facts about me :
- I appear to be geek but reality is different 😛
- Only have 5 friends in my life for whom I can die for!
- An engineer by degree but a dreamer is what I would love to be called.
- I have recently developed an interest towards photography. I think it’s never too late to learn something new.
- I love dancing and in my weird plans for life I wanted to be a choreographer in the past! yikes 😛
- If given a chance I would just want to spend my life studying and learning more about new things. ( Only if I’m blessed with a regular source of income without ever having to work :D)
- Rock music repels me or vice versa. Don’t know when I will be able to enjoy it thoroughly.
- When I’m alone I relish my solitude with my books and some good music.
- Love wearing anklets 🙂
- Die hard Harry Potter Fan!
- I would be on cloud 9 if I am ever able to come up with a good classic piece of writing.
I would like to nominate the following people :
My questions for you :
- What inspired you towards writing ? What was your intense motivation?
- Share one experience from your life which could change someone’s life.
- What roles does love and affection play in your life ?
- What,if anything, is too serious for you to joke about ?
- What would constitute a “perfect day” for you ?
- Would you like to be famous someday? If yes, in which way ?
- One thing that you love about yourself and one thing that you hate ?
- For what do you feel grateful about in your life ?
- What qualities do you wish your future spouse to have ?
- If one of your wish could be granted, what would it be?
- Do you believe in fate/destiny ? If yes, does it really decide the course of our lives ?